Wednesday 19 March 2014

Rimu swimming sports Recount















Rimu swimming sports

SPLASH!! I leaped off the diving pad and into the water like a dolphin with no time to lose I shivered as I touched the water. But I had to keep going I wanted to win. So I swam as fast as I could My arms were swinging around my head like a over powered windmill.I was racing I rolled my head to the other lane to see where all the over boys were most of them seemed to be behind me but there was one just ahead of me.So I Kicked my legs as fast as I could But It was to late he had won but I still got second Which is still a good place I was given a blue stick which means I got 2nd place so I climbed up the ladder and gave the blue stick to mrs mills and sat down on the bleaches.        

No comments:

Post a Comment