Thursday 26 June 2014

Cross country ants perspective

BANG! the gun shot off the race had begun there must have been a million boys charge right at me a scurried to the safety of behind the lane tape.But the hundreds of people cheering on there house knocked me back it to the race.I got caught in a boys grip crevice on the bottom of a shoe and I was carried me across the track I finally broke lose.

But now I was in the race I had to keep moving as fast as I could to keep out of getting stomped over again.When we reached the hill all of the people gained momentum so I had to run even faster soon I was going to be out of energy and I might be stomped on all over again.I pulled to the side before the uphill I looked around the corner to see if there were any more just I few more people went around the corner and I was done.




No comments:

Post a Comment