Sunday 17 August 2014

First walk

For my homework challenge I am doing walks around the lakes here is me on my first walk right by the lake.I am with my Mum Dad and two Dogs Sydney and Elvis I think the lakes is a great place to walk run and bike.I really enjoy going to the lakes and I only have to walk 5 minutes to get there.
 Here I am by one of the three parks at the lakes I am trying to balance the sea saw.There is a sea saw and swings at this park there is a big spider web at the second one and a bowl swing at the 3rd one.


Here is me and my Dad standing on the long bridge that goes across the lake with our dogs many people like to race there electronic toy sale boats they also like to set up tracks and courses to race and get the fastest time.But you are not aloud to fish in the lake other wise you will be fined a total of 5000 dollars as the lake would not contain many fish.     
 Here is me and my two dogs on a post by the lakes office the lakes office has tracks to walk for orienteering and it also has houses on the market that are for sale their are also show homes and lots of places to build a house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment