Saturday 23 August 2014

Rimu homework challenge

For the home work challenges a decided to design a bake off challenge I would do it with one of my sisters and my brother would do it with my other sister. Me and my sister decided to to a large white and milk chocolate cookie and my brother and other sister were doing a chocolate sponge cake.Here are the ingredients for the cookies there are no photos of the ingredients for the cake.We first had to break down the butter and sugar after we had whisked it all we added half of each block of chocolate.Once we had put in all the ingredients we then split the mixture into balls and put them on a baking tray.















We then put them in the oven for 10 minutes but I think we made them too big and one of the trays ended up joining together.I think it was a good fun challenge to do and I really enjoyed it.And here is my brothers and sisters cake.But in the end my Mum and Dad both liked the cookies better yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment