Friday 19 September 2014

Rimu homework challenge

On my last birthday I got a film camera and some film. So, for my homework challenge I developed the film at home with my dad.


These are the chemicals and this is the machine we used to develop the film.


There are some complicated instructions  to follow.


We then pored all the chemicals into the machine and waited for them to reach the correct temperature which is 37.8'.


Next we need to get the film out of the canister and into the tank.


This must be done in total darkness which is why my dad made this special room.

The film is now loaded into the tank we are ready to start developing.


We then took the film out of the tank and hung it up in the shower to dry.


You can now see the pictures starting to appear.

Here are some of my picture these have been scanned so you can see then as an image.





No comments:

Post a Comment