Wednesday 24 September 2014

Rimu homework challenge

For my final walk I went to Mc laren's falls park there are many tracks at Mc laren's falls.


First we walked around some of the lake to get to are track the track we went on was the Rimu and Totara track.


We were trying to find a Rimu tree there were lot's that looked like them but eventually we found one.


There is also a cafe there it is on the top of the will information of where all of the tracks start.
There are also fun things like kayaking, swimming, and camping but can't take your dogs there.There are big rocks on the water fall to have a nice refreshing swim in.You can also feed the ducks there very little kids like to do this allot some place are very popular for weddings like on short bridges.I really like going to the falls and is is very enjoyable plus my friend lives there so I get to see him.


No comments:

Post a Comment